We believe that convenience is a key factor when it comes to on-site drug test collections. IDENTICO is leader in South Florida’s mobile fingerprinting services segment. Thousands of individuals and businesses from Kendall to Naples used our on-site electronic fingerprinting services in 2010-2011. And as a respond to ongoing requests from loyal and new customers we expanded our services and now officially declared as Full third party administrator and on-site drug screening vendor approved by LabCord, Quest Diagnostics and MedTox Laboratories to perform the full range of drug screening services.
From the start of drug screening services implementation, we wanted to go beyond the typical on-site screening, and added the features which we believe give both clients and employees the feeling of supreme integrity and authenticity of testing procedures. IDENTICO’s mobile drug screening services will be provided in our specially equipped and highly secured Mobile Drug Testing Vehicle.
Here are the benefits from services we may provide to groups of 10 or more individuals anywhere in South Florida:
1. We saves you money! No more 2-3 hours of employees paid time to get to the collections facility and get back to work. Each urine based specimen collection takes less than 7 minutes. For larger groups the cost of urine based 5 panels drug testing may start from $29.95/donor, which includes the collection, Laboratory testing, MRO services, and full reporting control and support. (Traveling fees may apply)
2. We uncover all “Drugs on Workplace” concerns businesses may have, we can perform urine, breath and blood based drug and alcohol testing
3. Only recognized, licensed and certified laboratories,s such as Quest Diagnostics, LabCorp and MedTox are used for specimen testing.
- DOT Testing – We perform federally-mandated drug tests and offer excellent turnaround time, usually within 24-48 hours.
- Non-DOT Testing – We offer a wide selection of 5,8 or 10 panels testing to meet your company’s drug testing policy guidelines. These samples are tested under the same stringent guidelines as federally mandated testing.
- Oral Fluid – Some companies have adopted oral fluid testing as an alternative to urine drug testing. We offer oral fluid testing in multiple panel configurations.
- Professional Panels – We have designed special expanded panel drug tests for those individuals working in the medical field and having daily access to controlled substances.
- Test results can be available to you Electronically or via traditional fax.
- Random Drug and Alcohol Testing Programs are available. Such unexpected testing methods gives unethical employees no chance for preparation or cheating.
- The final report you receive is prepared and signed by Certified Medical Review Officer (MRO) who receives lab reports from the laboratory,
reviews lab reports for integrity, authenticity, false negatives, and false positives, interprets lab results, including verification of lab positives.
- Our Certified Breath Alcohol Technicians and Certified Collectors passed an extensive training, possess excellent collection and communication skills. We assure that all procedures and and assignments are in compliance with state/federal regulations.
- In order to ensure the security and integrity of the collection process, the restroom inside our Mobile Drug Testing Bus is designed to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Restroom is dedicated to the collection event and not available to the general public. The only individuals permitted in the restroom are the collector and each individual donor.
- Our collectors are responsible for securing the restroom prior to beginning any collection event and again between each donor.
- We follow DOT’s 10 Steps to Collection Site Security and Integrity
- Pay careful attention to employees throughout the collection process.
- Ensure that there is no unauthorized access into the collection areas and that undetected access (e.g., through a door not in view) is not possible.
- Make sure that donors show proper picture ID.
- Make sure donors empty pockets; remove outer garments (e.g., coveralls, jacket, coat, hat); leave briefcases, purses, and bags behind; and wash their hands.
- Maintain personal control of the specimen and CCF at all times during the collection.
- Secure any water sources or otherwise make them unavailable to employees (e.g., turn off water inlet, tape handles to prevent opening faucets, secure tank lids).
- Ensure that the water in the toilet and tank (if applicable) has bluing (coloring) agent in it. Tape or otherwise secure shut any movable toilet tank top, or put bluing in the tank.
- Ensure that no soap, disinfectants, cleaning agents, or other possible adulterants are present.
- Inspect the site to ensure that no foreign or unauthorized substances are present.
- Secure areas and items (e.g., ledges, trash receptacles, paper towel holders, under-sink areas, ceiling tiles) that appear suitable for concealing contaminants.
Call us today, secure your business and say “NO” to drugs at workplace. One call, and our drug screening service will reveal any and all unwanted activities or habits within company’s collective.
Due to logistical complexity of performing on-site collection event, we do ask that all requests to schedule these events be received a minimum of five business days prior to the event date. With that said, to ensure your requested date, we do recommend providing as much advanced notice as possible. To receive more information or to schedule an on-site collection event, contact our Customer Support Center at (954) 239-8590 or 888-988-8969.