Fingerprinting for Real Estate License in Florida
|July 15, 2014||Posted by admin under DBPR Background Screening|
The Level 2 Background Screening for Florida Real Estate Broker License, Florida Real Estate Sales Associate License, Florida Real Estate Agent License, Real Estate School administrators and Real Estate Appraisers license in Florida in mandated through F.S. 475.175. The statute says:
(1) A person shall be entitled to take the license examination to practice in this state if the person:
(a) Submits to the department the appropriate signed or electronically authenticated application, digital fingerprint data, and fee. The digital fingerprints shall be forwarded to the Division of Criminal Justice Information Systems within the Department of Law Enforcement for purposes of processing the fingerprints to determine if the applicant has a criminal history record. The fingerprints shall also be forwarded to the Federal Bureau of Investigation for purposes of processing the fingerprints to determine if the applicant has a criminal history record. The information obtained by the processing of the fingerprints by the Department of Law Enforcement and the Federal Bureau of Investigation shall be sent to the department for the purpose of determining if the applicant is statutorily qualified for examination.
(b) Submits at the time of examination the certificate specified in subsection (2), the examination admissions authorization letter, and proof of identification.
(2) Each accredited college, university, community college, or registered real estate school shall notify the commission of the names of all persons who have satisfactorily completed the educational requirements provided for in s. 475.17(2), (3), and (4) in a manner prescribed by the commission. Furthermore, each such educational institution shall provide to each person satisfactorily completing the educational requirements provided for in s. 475.17(2), (3), and (4) a certificate as proof of such satisfactory completion.
The Real Estate licensing is regulated by Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation. In order to get fingerprinted as part of your real estate license application please contact IDENTICO LLC today. We are FDLE approved Live Scan vendor, which transmits your fingerprints for FBI Level 2 Background Check and DBPR will get the results of screening in as less as 72 hours. The cost of screening is $54.25. Visit our official website www.myidentico.com or call us today (954) 239-8590. We have an open door policy at our office located at 3948 Pembroke Road, Suite E, Pembroke Park, FL, 33021, however if you would like to schedule an appointment at certain time, please visit http://www.myidentico.com/hitappoint/ and we’ll serve you first regardless of any wait line.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter
Incoming search terms:
- Already got fingerprinted for health care do I need seperate fingerprinting for real estate license (2)
- fingerprints for real estate license florida (2)
- real estate fingerprints florida (1)
- license real estate florida fingerprints (1)
- florida state real estate application finger prints (1)
- florida real estate fingerprints (1)
- florida real estate fingerprinting l (1)
- fingerprints for real estate license florida jacksonville fl (1)
- fingerprints for florida real estate license (1)
- fingerprinting for real estate license (1)