In 1990, legislation was enacted that created the Florida Drug-Free Workplace Program.
The incentives for employers to implement Florida Drug-Free Workplace Program may include:
- Safer and Healthier Drug-Free Workplace
- A premium credit applied to an employers’ Workers’ Compensation Premium
- Premium dollars are spent providing Workers’ Compensation Benefits to worker for bonafide workers’ compensation accidents
Florida Drug Free Workplace specimens may be analyzed for following drugs or drug metabolites:
5 panel 10 panel
- Marijuana Metabolites / THC – Barbiturates
- Phencyclidine (PCP) – Benzodiazepines
- Cocaine Metabolites +++ – Methadone
- Opiate Metabolites – Methaqualone
- Amphetamines, Methamthetamine and MDMA – Propoxyphene
We Provide On-Site Drug Free Workplace Screening and Collection services for:
Pre-employment Drug Test – We are capable to conduct a pre-employment drug test on your site and setup your account so you can receive MRO clearances both in cost and time effective manner. Super-efficient way for a group or mass hiring.
Random Drug Screening – Our Mobile Drug Testing unit will bring the unprecedented effectiveness to your random testing program with its element of surprise. Our free random selection services will help you comply with DOT required testing rates.
Post-Accident Drug Testing – Our staff of trained collectors are prepared to assit you in a short notice at most complex Post-Accident scenes, whether it requires breath, urine, blood or saliva specimen collections.
Mobile Drug Testing Vehicle is properly equipped and exceeds industry recognized Collection Site Security and Integrity, which makes extremely difficult to adulterate or substitute a urine specimen.
Call (888) 988-8969 or (954) 239-8590 today for a Free Quote. We serve Broward, Miami-Dade, Palm Beaches and the Treasure Coast.